Monday, February 13, 2017

Winning 6 Months of CrossFit Just Got EASIER!!!

Wow.  No one?  No one wants to take the challenge?  Ok, let's give something different a try and I'll tell you why at the end. 

What if instead of having to beat me to win, just entering and participating with me gave you a shot to win?

Well, that's what I'm doing now.  Enter to participate with me in The Open and qualify for one of 3 prizes: 1) 6 months of FREE training at CrossFit Crossroads 2) 3 months of training at CFC.  3) 1 Free Personal Training Session with me.

Beating me still gets you a steak dinner, cuz, well...tradition I guess.

These stipulations still apply: 1) You must enter the contest using the form by clicking Here!!!.  2) If you currently attend a CrossFit gym, you are NOT eligible.  Stealing members is not my thing, sorry. 3) You must sign up for The Open at games.crossfit.com.  You must fill out your ENTIRE profile on the CrossFit Games site.  Yes, including an actual photo of you.  Also, you must list CrossFit Crossroads as your affiliate.  4)  All 5 Open workouts must be done at CrossFit Crossroads so that your scores can be verified.  Your training can be done elsewhere (Although we'd LOVE to have you train with us), but your official scores for the workouts must be done here, NO EXCEPTIONS.  5) You may enter the Rx Division or the Scaled Division depending on your ability level and we'll help you decide which to do if you don't know.  6) To be eligible for prizes you MUST participate in ALL 5 Open workouts.

There you have it folks.  The investment on your end is the $20 to enter The Open and you have a shot to train with coaches who care how you feel and how you progress toward your goal.

That's why I'm doing this.  CrossFit has changed my life and I'd love to give you a shot at changing yours.  You've tried the rest.  Now try the best.  Give it a shot.  You might surprise yourself with what you are capable of doing.

(If you missed the link above, here it is again).

CrossFit Crossroads 2017 Open Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment